- Geschreven door Super User
- Categorie: Conditions de location
- Hits: 1031
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
1. Everybody allowed in the campsite must respect the Internal Rules under penalty of immediate exclusion without refund. The rules are posted up at the entrance and available on demand at the reception desk.
2. Minors can stay on the campsite only accompanied by at least one of their relatives or adults who are shouldering the responsibility. If the campsite might allow minors to stay on their own, signed parental release and copy of identity card are mandatory at the arrival.
3. 1 dog only is allowed by emplacement (updated vaccination book mandatory). It must be kept on a leash and under its owner responsibility. It must never be let on its own under penalty of immediate exclusion of its owner without refund. Defensive and attack dogs are strictly forbidden (category I and II).
4. Booking is strictly personal and can under no circumstances be transferred or sublet. To book, client must send the signed reservation form with first-part payment (25% of the stay cost + 15€ of administration fee, non deductible, non refundable). Reservation is valid only at reception of the confirmation document sent by Saint-Disdille campsite.
Bookings are for 7 nights minimum in July/August, 2 nights minimum in low season (except for French National Holidays – see rates details). Arrivals are between 14h and 19h, on Wednesday or Saturday in July/August, every day in low season. For arrival later than 19h, please inform the reception.
The balance of your stay is due 30 days before your arrival date under penalty of automatic cancellation without refund.
The number of persons occupying the accommodation cannot exceed the defined maximum capacity (see the accommodations descriptions).
Deposits: A 300 € deposit will be asked to cover possible damage on the accommodation; another 80 € deposit will be asked to cover cleaning fee. All formalities, deposits included, are required before handling of the accommodation keys.
Detailed inventory is available in each renting and it’s up to you to check it and notified all missing or damaged object at the reception within 24h after your arrival.
Departures are before 10h, on Wednesday or Saturday in July/August, every day in low season. Deposits will be refund after checking of accommodation state and cleanliness. If damages or missing objects are noticed that are not be notified at your arrival their cost will be deduced from the deposit; if the renting is not clean at your departure 80 € of cleaning fee will be charged.
For departure outside the opening hours (inform the reception), deposits will be destroyed after check-out (or return by post – provide a postmarked envelope at your name and address).
Arrivals are between 14h and 19h every day. For arrival later than 19h, please inform the reception.
The balance of your stay is due on site at your arrival.
The number of persons occupying a pitch cannot exceed 6 persons.
Departures are before 12h every day. An extra night will be charged for departures after noon.
7. In case of delay or modification without written advance notice, the renting or the pitch can be put back to the rent on the next day 14h following your theoretical arrival date. The total cost of the stay is due anyway. Late arrival or anticipate departure cannot give rise to reimbursement.
8. In case of inaccurate declaration of the buyer, the present contract will be cancelled by rights and the campground will keep the payments. Every booking modification (number of persons, dogs, cars...) has to be declared at the arrival and may determine either the adjustment of the contract, or its break and the renunciation of the deposit.
9. Cancellation policy
Cancellations must be sent by registered letter.
In case of a cancellation of the stay for any reasons, more than 30days before the arrival date, the campsite reserves the right to keep the deposit (25% of the stay cost + 15€ of administration fee, non deductible, non refundable). For a cancellation less than 30days before the arrival date, in case of no-show, late arrival or anticipate departure, the integral cost of the stay is due.
Cancellation insurance (conditions and procedure on demand or on www.disdille.com)
It is optional and payable at the reservation in supplement of the accommodation. The price is 2,5 €/night – Minimum 7 nights. By subscribing to it, you will get the following amount back:
- 25 % of the rent in case of event arriving between the date of booking and the 30th day before the date planned by taking possession of the booking (except for the booking fees and the cancellation insurance cost) ;
-100 % of the rent, in case of event arriving less than 30 days before this date (except for the booking fees and the cancellation insurance cost).
Cancellation conditions: Particular cancellation events taken in charge by the insurance:
- Serious illness, grave accident, death achieving yourself, your spouse, influences, descendants, sons-in-law or daughters-in-law.
- Death of a brother, a sister, a brother-in-law, a sister-in-law
-Important damage to property affecting your personal properties and requiring necessarily your presence
- Lay off from your society.
- Road accident or total steal of your vehicle / caravan arriving on the direct route on the way to the campground
- Get a permanent job (with a contact) after having booked the stay.
11. Explicitly and without any compensation, you authorize Saint-Disdille campsite to use pictures of yourself or your children, taken during your stay, for all kind of documentation and publicity matters of the campsite.
12. The signature of the contract implies that the buyer is aware of the general booking conditions and that he engaged himself in knowledge. In case of litigation, the customer must contact the customer service of the camping to find an amicable solution. In case of disagreement, he will be able to contact a mediator, within a period of one year from the date of the written complaint to the camping. The coordinates of the mediator that may be entered by the customer, are:
- by the Internet : http://www.medicys.fr/
- by mail: MEDICYS – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – 75009 PARIS.
13. Right of withdrawal: In accordance with Article 221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal can’t be exercised for non-residential accommodation contracts.